Click on a beer glass for more information
The Bill Brauerei was founded in 1889. The brewery was built in the grounds Bullenhuserdamm Hamburg. In 1918 Bill Brauerei took over the Hansa Brewery and in 1921 the Brauhaus Teutonia. In 1943 the brewery was heavily damaged by air raids and production stopped until 1949/50. In 1974 the brewery was taken over by Holsten-Brauerei and closed in 1975
Some of the Brewery's Range
Bonifacius Spezial -
Bill Ubersee Export -
Bill Ubersee Export Luxus -
Over the years the brand identity is updated and re-launched with subtle changes, a change of Logo or a new font.
Sometimes this brand update is done by the new owners after a brewery has been sold, other times just to give the brand a fresh new look on the ever growing market.
Below are some notes to help identify some of these changes and an aid to reference the year of the glass.