Click on a beer glass for more information
The Felsenkeller brewery was founded on the 1st April 1878 by the brothers Gustav and Georg Uekermann in Schweicheln in Herford. In February 2006, the brewery changed its name to Herforder Brauerei and in 2007 it was acquired by the Warsteiner Group.
Some of the Brewery's Range
Herforder Pils -
Herford Export -
Herford Alster -
Herford Black Beer -
Herford Landbier -
Alcohol-free Zero -
Over the years the brand identity is updated and re-launched with subtle changes, a change of Logo or a new font.
Sometimes this brand update is done by the new owners after a brewery has been sold, other times just to give the brand a fresh new look on the ever growing market.
Below are some notes to help identify some of these changes and an aid to reference the year of the glass.